Reasons to post to 'The BEWARErspca.com FORUM'

This is the forum in which to place notices that are of importance GLOBALLY.

Reasons to post to 'The BEWARErspca.com FORUM'

Postby russellm » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:04 am

Reasons to post to index.php The BEWARErspca.com FORUM is now live and NOT in Australia.

G'day ALL,
Yes, the index.php The BEWARErspca.com FORUM is now live and NOT in Australia. Might I suggest to everyone [I began writing this as an email to my friends who are aware of the CRIMINALITY of the rspca], that in future instead of sending all the material in an email, you put that email into a posting to index.php /, the BEWARErspca.com FORUM, and then just send an email to us all with the URL of your actual posting. That way then your posting is ARCHIVED ONLINE, ALWAYS.. [I have just decided I will do that with this email; make it a posting with an ALERT EMAIL to you all.]

Have a look at it, index.php 'The BEWARErspc.com FORUM' now, and decide where you think you would post the emails you may send.

Post on index.php The BEWARErspca.com FORUM , and then you will be able to watch how many people view your email/posting. It may excite comment from some of the mug rspca supporters, who may then add a 'Reply'. Doing a post is just like writing an email. An extra benefit you receive is that your email is then listed in a number of listing. [so now I have to decide upon a catchy SUBJECT LINE, so more people will view this email/posting from those listings].

That reminds me that another benefit of having your email/posting online is that Google and Yahoo et al will index it, and that should bring even more people to it to view it.

Now I have to think of where to put this email/posting. I had to think of a SUBJECT LINE FIRST =>
Reasons to post to index.php The BEWARErspca.com FORUM is now live and NOT in Australia. That suggests, because of its general nature, that it should go near the top. [Because I am administrator, I can place it in

FORUM for GLOBAL ALERTS which is where I will place it. Since I am deciding this as I write it, [I am writing the text Online in an gmail email which I will not send but paste into a WordPad doc and insert some BBCode, but now I am thinking I will put it straight into a posting as there are facilities there on just as in most email programs to add PRINT FEATURES.

--
-Kind regards,
Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA

ex-Member of the Standing Committee of Convocation of

The UNIVERSITY of QUEENSLAND

Ph: NONE:I've given TELSTRA the FLICK. Hooray![Just email me.]

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
regards,

CLICK on image => My Election HOMEPAGE

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html