How to make MOST EFFECTIVE Commonwealth Complaint v rspca

This is the Category on this BEWARErspca Bulletin Board, part of the Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network at http://SelfHelpJustice.com/ for publishing Details of rspca Shonks & Shysters [ie ones who 'use' the law to cheat others] in Australia. [The server is not in Australia.]

How to make MOST EFFECTIVE Commonwealth Complaint v rspca

Postby russellm » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:25 am

The way to COMPLAIN about the rspca to the ACCC [Australian Competition and Consumer Commission]:

How to make the MOST EFFECTIVE Commonwealth Complaint v any rspca in Australia.

Have a quick read of this and you will see how easy it is. Think about it and then do it in stages.

To view the points to make in your ACCC complaint, goto viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55 /.

All the details are explained in this TOPIC, and, in following this procedure I mention here is little more than the effort in writing an email, BUT WILL HAVE PROFOUND RESULTS FOR YOUR BENEFIT.

This will explain you how to make a complaint against any rspca, anywhere in Australia. If you feel you have suffered from the actions of any rspca in Australia, you can make a complaint to the Australian Commonwealth's ACCC [Australian Competition and Consumer Commission]. PUBLICITY redresses so much evil and misdeeds. This Bulletin Board permits you to make your complaint VERY PUBLIC. [Our websites and bulletin boards have very high Google Yahoo rankings, ensuring MAXIMUM EXPOSURE see http://HaigReport.com/awpgooglechallenge.html and http://HaigReport.com/haigreportgooglechallenge.html /.]
The evil rspca, like all wrong doers, just HATE having their EVIL being PUBLICIZED. Doing that, you may also motivate others who have suffered the same evil to also complain, adding more weight to your complaint. [I would imagine that to most people, a complaint to ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission} would be a welcome surprise.] If yet other people complain publicly also, that will motivate even more to complain adding even more weight to your complaint. The ACCC [Australian Competition and Consumer Commission] have a legislated duty to investigate your complaint. [The usual response of all public ssector parasites, is to write you a discouraging letter directing you to all manner of other bodies, putting you to extra effort hoping you will discontinue so they can deem it withdrawn.] If they write that discouraging letter,[saying falsely that you have to prove something that you do not need to prove], you can scan it, remove any too personal detail, and post it here, with links to your original PUBLIC COMPLAINT. You should also edit your original complaint post on this site to point to their response. The procedure to follow to do this is explained at http://HaigReport.com/buildyourownsimpl ... #Procedure /.

The way to COMPLAIN about the rspca to the ACCC [Australian Competition and Consumer Commission]:

I suggest you consider writing your complaint first in WordPad so you can easily edit it. You may wish to write it over a few sessions. You may be interrupted. [That is how I use all of these Bulletin Boards.]
Address it as an OPEN LETTER TO ACCC [Australian Competition and Consumer Commission].

The BEST place to POST your complaint to the ACCC [Australian Competition and Consumer Commission].

To POST your complaint, I suggest you go to viewforum.php?f=4 /, click on NEWTOPIC and paste your already written complaint in there. It is just like writing an email. IMPORTANTLY, AS IT IS YOUR POST, YOU CAN ALWAYS COME BACK AND EDIT IT TO IMPROVE IT, and to add more display features like colouring some font, increasing its size or making some text itallics to add emphasis to your text, by using the features displayed along the top. You can then preview your composition. Make sure you then do Submit it or you will lose your work. You can always return later to improve it futther.

After you have written it and posted it to this bulletin board, I then further suggest you copy the URL address displayed in the URL line of your browser, when your post/OPEN LETTER is displayed. That is the address to which you refer ACCC [Australian Competition and Consumer Commission] when you write your ALERT EMAIL to them.

In following this procedure I mention here is little more than the effort in writing an email, BUT WILL HAVE PROFOUND RESULTS FOR YOUR BENEFIT.

You then write an ALERT EMAIL to ACCC [Australian Competition and Consumer Commission] to a couple of their addresses [to ensure they receive it]. Here, immediately below, are a few of their addresses. The first three should do, but you decide. Since you have already written your communique in a separate file, you can copy it to your clipboard. I suggest you write a separate email to each of the email addresses individually. It will be easy and just a matter of 'pasting' your text into each email with a single click. With this method, each recipient is more likely to refer/forward your email to the appropriate person. If they see that the email has gone to a number of these people, they may believe that someone else will forward it. SPAM programs are also less likely to junk your email.

foi@accc.gov.au
speeches@accc.gov.au
adjudication@accc.gov.au
airport.group@accc.gov.au
electricity.Group@accc.gov.au
gas@accc.gov.au
petrol.monitoring@accc.gov.au

Once you have written your ALERT EMAIL, you can post that fact in another Posting/COMPOSITION with the heading ALERT EMAIL SENT, then post in the same topic as the original, a copy of it with appropriate deletions, [like delete your email address] and importantly, link to your original OPEN LETTER, and go into your original OPEN LETTER and Edit it, to add the link to your ALERT EMAIL. You can and should follow this procedure for all correspondence with them.

ACCC [Australian Competition and Consumer Commission] may dislike all the communications being public, BUT THEY WILL FIND IT MORE DIFFICULT PUTTING IT OVER YOU. You will also find other people who have the same complaint, I am disabled [and have an LLB]. see http://HaigReport.com/iamdisabledaccordingtothelaw.html /. This is how I will make any future complaints I have regarding any rspca in Australia.

[flash=1]Once you realize what you can do with these FORUMS, I can see THERE WILL BE NO STOPPING YOU.[/flash]

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
regards,

CLICK on image => My Election HOMEPAGE

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to Special Australian site for rspca matters in Australia.