Individuals' Production Credits for 'Animal Rescue'

This is the Category on this BEWARErspca Bulletin Board, part of the Global Internet SELF HELP Justice Network at http://SelfHelpJustice.com/ for publishing Details of rspca Shonks & Shysters [ie ones who 'use' the law to cheat others] in Australia. [The server is not in Australia.]

Postby russellm » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:24 am

BEWARErspca Group claims credit for DEMISE of 'Animal Rescue'

SEVEN Network AXES rspca's 'Animal Rescue'

Corrupt individuals in the production of 'Animal Rescue'
Independent confirmation that THE rspca IS CORRUPT.

'Animal Rescue': TV promotion of Australian rspca, AXED

rspca loses its Prime Time TV promotion

HaigReport Group claims credit for DEMISE of 'Animal Rescue'

Seven Network WITCH-HUNT for those responsible for misleading the directors

PRAISE for SEVEN Network Directors: AXING rspca's TV promotion

If you think Company Directors should not promote criminal organisations, click here and use this form to tell ASIC [Australia Securities and Investment Commission] & Kerry Stokes, Chairman, and DIRECTOR, Seven Network Limited, which telecast the Show, named 'Animal Rescue(sic)' improperly promoting the rspca

'Animal Rescue': The TV promotion of Australian rspca was a production of the company 'Beyond International Group' with its Producers David Galloway and Brad Lyons. Brad Lyons preceded Lisa Fitzpatrick at Seven Network. Lisa Fitzpatrick is now Seven Network's program development head. Brad Lyons, whose credits include Dancing With the Stars, Deal Or No Deal, My Restaurant Rules, RSPCA: Animal Rescue and the current hit Find My Family, headed development for eight years at Seven. Brad Lyons would have wanted 'Animal Rescue' to continue. Did he choose to not know about the level of corruption in rspca ranks? One wonders as he became quite close to rspca, through his involvement in this scandalous TV production.

The production team at 'Beyond International Group' included

Executive producer: Peter Abbott
Director: Gary Deans
Reporters:
Bryan Smith
Simon Reeve
Dr John D'Arcy
Amanda Keller
Iain Finlay
Tracey Curro
Andrew Waterworth /.

Tim Elliott, a reviewer for the Fairfax Newspaper The Sydney Morning Herald [foolishly] referred, on July 17, 2007, to 'Animal Rescue' as a 'fine insight into some very (sic) unsung heroes'. Showing an unprecedented level of verbal diarrhea he referred to 'animal rescue' as a 'documentary', and to the rspca personnel [some of whom we know are criminals] as 'gentle souls from the RSPCA'. I wonder if anyone at Fairfax reads this clown's product.

Also worthy of note is that Animal Rescue, was Narrated by Anthony Field - aka the blue Wiggle. Google will just love all these keywords we have inserted.

If you think Company Directors should not promote criminal organisations, click here and use this form to tell ASIC [Australia Securities and Investment Commission] & Kerry Stokes, Chairman, and DIRECTOR, Seven Network Limited, which telecast the Show, named 'Animal Rescue(sic)' improperly promoting the rspca
regards,

CLICK on image => My Election HOMEPAGE

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to Special Australian site for rspca matters in Australia.