FORUM to expose corruption in Animal Rights, in India

This FORUM is part of the INDIAN STRATUM, of the Global Internet Self Help Justice Network. This FORUM is called the Indian Rights of Animals and their Carers FORUM, to expose corruption in the World Animal Rights Movement.

FORUM to expose corruption in Animal Rights, in India

Postby russellm » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:57 am

The purpose of this FORUM is to expose those dumb bullies and parasites who pretend to champion Animal Rights, in India, but in fact act inhumanely to animals and their carers, for the purpose of power, money and glory for themselves.

The Global Internet Self Help Justice Network has developed from an abhorrence at the actions of the RSPCA [Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals], in Queensland, Australia, then to a disgust of the RSPCA treatment of animal carers in other parts of Australia and then to the realization of the outrageous conduct of the rspca in the UK, Research has shown that the parasite bully ethos of the rspca in the UK and Australia, is concentrated worldwide in the WSPA..

The rspca in the UK, plus the Australian umbrella rspca for all six Australian state rspca bodies, as well as, in their own right, rspca in the Australian States of Queensland and Victoria, are 'member societies' of a body called World Society for the Protection of Animals [WSPA or wspa henceforth].

There is more in common across the rspca in UK and each state of Australia, besides their conduct, name, initials and that they deal with 'animals'. In Australia, each state is a separate body with an umbrella national rspca organization, covering ALL six state rspca. The rspca in the UK, the Australian umbrella rspca [so all six state rspca] as well as rspca in the Australian States of Queensland and Victoria, are 'member societies' of a body called World Society for the Protection of Animals [WSPA or wspa henceforth]. They have various websites claiming 'over 900' member societies' in 'over 150 countries'. Across their websites, their regularly recurring concept or 'measure' of their 'effectiveness' is 'number of convictions'. The WSPC aims to become the WORLD GESTARPO.

The EVILS of the rspca in the UK and each Australian state are thus visited upon wspa, because, the wspa welcomes them all and their EVIL CONDUCT. That EVIL TAINT is thus, without evidence to the contrary, visited upon and infects, every other of the 900+ 'member societies', of the wspa. Hence, I will list them. I have most of their listed societies already on file, [in case they attempt to exclude my obtaining them], so I will include those lists on each relevant FORUM. Google Yahoo will index each of the names of those 'member societies', as I publish them on this site, and they will be frequent phrases in Google Yahoo searches. That should create much more interest in our Bulletin Boards. That will publicize the EVIL of the rspca and educe their donations and ability to harm.
regards,

CLICK on image => My Election HOMEPAGE

Russell G H Mathews BCom BSc LLB BA
View list of my WEBSITES and Bulletin Boards

Email: http://HaigReport.com/eml.html
russellm
Site Admin

Return to Indian FORUM for the Rights of Animals and their Carers